Junior Electrical Engineer
Born in rich oil fields of the Texas Permian Basin and South Texas Eagle Ford Shale, 3S Services has quickly become one of America's fastest growing EPC Contractors. Our culture is rooted in three key principles that are the cornerstone of 3S: Safety, Service and Satisfaction. 3S Services is a private company based in Carrizo Springs, Texas, with field offices in Midland/Odessa, Three Rivers, Big Spring, Godley and Hobbs, New Mexico.
3S offers unrivalled oil field support services with an unwavering commitment to safety. This commitment is evident in daily implementation of established Policies & Procedures, Safety Audits & the 3S “Behavior-based” safety program. Our managers communicate expectations with the 3S workforce and work alongside customers to maintain Safety and a commitment to outstanding performance.
- Performs electrical engineering and design duties for projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Works with other engineering disciplines to create instrumentation and electrical construction packages.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read and understand electrical drawing packages.
- Work with electrical engineering modeling software such as ETAP or SKM to perform electrical system studies on various facilities.
- Work with vendors to create specifications and review the installation requirements for the different pieces of electrical equipment.
- Implement the National Electric Code (NEC) and other standards into the facility designs.
- Become familiar with electrical system studies such as load flow, coordination, fault analysis, and Arc-Flash.
- Travel to field locations when required
- Enhances 3S Services reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Electrical Engineering degree from an accredited university with ability to obtain PE license.
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards such as NEC is a plus.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is a plus.
3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including 401K, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.