Senior Electrical Engineer
The 3S Senior Electrical Engineer performs electrical engineering duties for projects in the oil and gas industry. The Senior Electrical Engineer also works with other engineering disciplines to: create instrumentation and electrical construction packages
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the integrity of 3S Services HSE policies.
- Read and understand process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs).
- Read and understand one-line diagrams.
- Work with electrical engineering modeling software such as ETAP or SKM.
- Work with vendors to create specifications and review the installation requirements for the different pieces of electrical equipment.
- Ability to do electrical system walk downs and create as-built drawings.
- Be able to read and understand the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Be able to perform electrical system studies such as load flow, coordination, fault analysis, and Arc-Flash.
- Enhances 3S Services reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request and exploring opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- At least 8 years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- Accredited Bachelor's Electrical Engineering degree
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards.
- Willing to relocate if not local to Midland/Odessa area.
- Experience in upstream oil and gas industry.
3S Engineering & Design Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Engineering & Design Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Engineering & Design Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.