Electrical CAD Operator
We are looking to fill this position in the Midland, TX area. The Electrical CAD Operator operates CAD system and produces clear and technically accurate drawings based on design specifications
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company and government drafting standards.
- Accuracy and effectiveness in electronic drafting.
- Perform drawing and technology research.
- Coordinate with designers, technicians and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must have working knowledge of CAD standards, PC application software and drafting/engineering practices and methods.
- Minimum of 6 months of CAD experience preferred
3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including 401K, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.