Born in rich oil fields of the Texas Permian Basin and South Texas Eagle Ford Shale, 3S Services has quickly become one of America's fastest growing EPC Contractors. Our culture is rooted in three key principles that are the cornerstone of 3S: Safety, Service and Satisfaction. 3S Services is a private company based in Carrizo Springs, Texas, with field offices in Midland/Odessa, Three Rivers, Big Spring, Godley and Hobbs, New Mexico.
3S offers unrivalled oil field support services with an unwavering commitment to safety. This commitment is evident in daily implementation of established Policies & Procedures, Safety Audits & the 3S “Behavior-based” safety program. Our managers communicate expectations with the 3S workforce and work alongside customers to maintain Safety and a commitment to outstanding performance.
- Knowledge of Industry design codes especially AISC, ACI, ASCE, ASTM, and BS
- Be fully conversant with seismic and environmental analysis theory design fundamentals and construction methodology
- Understand above ground installation (AGI) designs covering launcher and receiver stations and block valve stations (BVS)
- Direct the development of and review all civil and structural design drawings; including site specific designs, layouts, and typical details
- Experience in engineering and design to minimize filed installation and commissioning activities
- Capable of assessing conceptual solutions to civil structural engineering problems and improvements within the social and economic constraints
- Knowledge and experience in the engineering of structural supports for vessels, packaged equipment, large rotating equipment, and pipelines
- Able to identify issues, problems, and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask assistance if required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity
- Able to work effectivity in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams
- Extensive technical and practical experience in discipline engineering
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis and Design of structure and equipment foundations to static and dynamic loading
- Analysis and Design using engineering software such as STAAD. Pro, Foundation 3D, etc.
- Preparation of Basis of Design, Material Specifications, Material take offs, Scopes of Work, Technical reports, Inter discipline design coordination and supervision
- Competent in preparing design calculations for steel and concrete structures
- Liaise with Designers in the preparation of CAD drawings, typically using AutoCAD
- Liaise with Designers in the preparation of structural and foundation drawings and details
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or closely related engineering degree from an accredited college, university or technical school.
- An active Texas PE license.
- 8-10 years of qualified engineering experience.
3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including 401K, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.